Sunday 7 August 2011

weekend update (kinda)

Good weekend - did my 300 calorie burn on the elliptical both today and yesterday. Wanted to keep going but I got off and stopped. This weekend was terrible for sleep, but I did get to see a whole bunch of movies (will do a quick review of them later) and now I am planning out the filming of my H4H3 video. I am trying to figure out what my goal for October 31st should be. I have 42lbs to lose by the end of the year in 15 weeks. My buddies rent a cottage every summer and that's coming and I really can't afford to let that be a blip in my plan, so I will have to come up with a game plan. I actually got in the kitchen and made seared scallops and a jalapeno goat cheese and pecan raspberry salad. Not sure if that's what it would be called in a restaurant, but it was good. Tonight was halibut steak with pickled mushrooms. The mushrooms were gross and halibut doesn't taste the same broiled as it does when its deep fried in batter and served to you by a Scotsman, so I will have to stay in Tilapialand for the time being. Wanted to make protein shakes - no blender. Gotta get on that. I think October 31st is kinda half way to New Year's Eve from now so I will make my goal to lose 10kg (22ish pounds) by Halloween. Still haven't heard anything from the trainers I e-mailed. Here's hoping I wont stay up watching Biggest Loser reruns...I've done it before, and I'm getting tired of a) comparing my results to that of the contestants who live in Weight Loss utopia and b) acting surprised when I already know the result of the weigh-in.

No comments:

Post a Comment