Monday 8 August 2011

fear and respecting in las vegas

I am always feeling guilty and starting to think that food is the enemy. Battled hunger pangs after work until I gave in and bought some fish. Sugar free candy could be the one thing standing in my way, too bad it is so delicious. Thinking about making a video, but we'll see - I actually got the nerve to charge the camera. Made a mistake at work, and took responsibility and got chewed out. People, if 'fear' and 'respect' are synonyms in your world, I feel sorry for you. Anyway, going to keep hitting the gym, but this 300 calorie thing might not work for me. I keep wanting to do more. The 'To Do' list keeps getting longer, e-mails getting cluttered. Personal trainer has yet to respond, so I guess I'll make that my excuse just for a little longer. About this time 2 years ago I was upset about going away for a week and coming back 5lbs under my current goal weight - ah the stench of retroactive stupidity.

No comments:

Post a Comment