Wednesday 3 August 2011

movin' on

So last night there was an epic thunderstorm - flashes of lightning and rolling thunder! It was great, so great that it took the power away from my entire apartment. Thunderstorms are perfect for weight loss, well for me anyway. Can't cook anything. Can't really eat much (I'm lucky because I don't keep very much easy/snacky food in the house). So I just sat around in the dark and just thought. I thought about why I am going to lose weight, and I realized it is because I am trying to feel better about myself, and that's about it. But I need to think if I am ready to embrace the lifestyle. I say this because I am excited that I have someone else to blame in case I fail. E-mailed personal trainers, no response. Had a gym buddy but our work schedules conflict and that leaves us to do something fun when we get together. So where does that leave me...not too sure. So I am going to try the 'keep your butt busy' approach to weight loss. I have been looking at apartments and finally found the right one. Super excited, but that leaves me with nothing to do again. Luckily, I do not really feel like eating because my friend Greg (www.youtube.com/thesiegster) called me about about not making a Youtube video in a while. Why I haven't will come in another post. So far I would think August has been good for weight loss, but today was bad because I didn't have breakfast. Wait...I have an excuse for that too. I have to order it online and I don't want to use my credit card because I am trying to minimize my debt. So now debt stands in my way. What can I do for weight loss? That's easy. Exercise. What kind of exercising do I enjoy? Dance. Can't find a dance class. Great, now I stand in my way. Weird fact about me: the first thing I do every morning is feel around to make sure my gut is still there. Tomorrow I will change that habit with a self-assuring notions. I mean if the little engine could, why can't I?

No comments:

Post a Comment