Saturday 6 August 2011

til the break of dawn

grabbing about 38 and a half minutes of sleep wasn't the smartest thing, especially with work today. weighed in and i have lost 8lbs since starting this blog, so that means 42 more to go before the ball drops at the end of the year. heard back from the trainer and we'll see if he can "fit me in". I always wonder if that's a ploy to look more busy. Well, in case it is, I've talked to another (cheaper) one and we'll see if they'll get back to me. I have a ton of reading to do this weekend, but we'll see how far up the priority list it gets. Saw 'The Change-Up', a typical guys movie it was alright, had its funny spots. Jason Bateman was almost on my 'hit or miss' list. I'm so tired...still haven't started 'Solar' because I was up dancing and watching mindless TV. 'I Love You Phillip Morris' was funny, oh Jim Carrey. Goal by the end of 2011: watch a movie without paying too much attention to the physical shape of the stars in the film. Jim Carrey will be 50 by the time I've reached my goal and looks better than I do at 25. That's a calorie-free thought to chew on. Work time.

No comments:

Post a Comment