Monday 1 August 2011

i could be my lucky star...

So woke up today (at 8:30) scared that I was ridiculously late for work, only to get an e-mail saying that I didn't have to come in today. *whew* talk about your good karma. So, I have a carpe diem theme today and I am actually going to clean my apartment today. Also I am going to start a new book, 'Solar' by Ian McEwan; my roommate suggested it to me and he's into some good (and not so good) stuff so I'm going to give it a try. In kindergarten you learned about 'private parts' but during weight loss i've learned about 'private farts'; you know those farts that smell like an inconvenient mixture of the crap you've eaten in meals past. So that will be another goal of mine; clean up the farts because coupling those with an apartment without air conditioning - and you've got a BAD scene on your hands. Speaking of hands, I've been washing them like crazy because I keep sweating all over the place - do thinner people sweat? I doesn't matter, because I am going to hide away from the heat in the movie theater at some point  - Friends With Benefits perhaps? Maybe seeing people with really good bodies will motivate me to pick up a dumbbell....caffeine is calling.

No comments:

Post a Comment